Duration of number from 2 till 4 minutes.
The participant sends music for the performance in mp3 format with the application. All used songs should be listed in the application about participation. As music of participants shouldn't repeat, the right to use a song is given to the one who the first has made an application. The original music, a large supply of power preparation, good flexibility give the chance to find out an image, style and to distribute elements. Elements should merge integrally with the conceived image and to underline musical accents of the chosen .
It is strictly forbidden to be bared.
Removal of parts of a suit is admissible.
- A choreography (grace, a balance continence, work on a floor, an orchestra);
- Virtuosity (a mimicry, a suit, music, presentation, idea of show and its realization);
- Cleanliness of starting of the element and getting out of it, smoothness of transitions and ease of execution;
- Muscle stretch.
It is allowed to use varnish and leather boots, clothes, gloves, rubber, latex.
Participants bear responsibility for their things; loss or damage of things won't be considered as fault of organizers.
Accessories and requisites are admissible, but in moderate quantity, for example, an umbrella or a fan. Accessories and requisites shouldn't cause risk for health or safety.
It is possible to perform barefoot, in different kinds of dance shoes, shoes without a platform, shoes on a platform.
Judges have the right to stop a performance at any time if they see that there is a risk for health or safety or if the participant breaks rules.
Main requirements for participants:
- Technics (tricks, acrobatic elements, technical abilities, pole skills, force, balance, dynamics while spinning, professionalism of performance) there are no obligatory elements! The participant has the right to choose any elements, to achieve clearness of execution and to include them in the program. It is necessary to remember that uncertain execution of elements can affect an impression;
Duties of Participants.
- 1. Participants have to allow to organizers to take photo and video from the competition (in case of need).
- 2. The participant shouldn't be under the influence of drugs or alcohol (the preparations increasing force are forbidden too).
- 3. The participant has to show the identification card before the competition.
- 4. Participants should have suitable clothes for all the events and tournaments (one evening dresses for a greeting and rewarding, and suits for performance).
- 5. Participants should make an application not later than May 4, 2012.
Participants of tournament, registration.
The participants reached an age of 18 who have a corresponding preparation. In case of its absence, the participant fills and signs the form about responsibility for the life and health.
All participants should completely and fairly fill in the application form for participation in the given tournament (the Appendix 1. "Application form for the participation")
- Rednikova Svetlana - the prize-winner of the competitions Miss Poledance Russia in URFO in the professional category 2010, the prize-winner of Poledance battle Ekaterinburg 2010, the participant of miss pole dance Russia 2010, the finalist of Poledance championship of Russia in the professional category 2011. In Top 10 of best Poledancers of Russia.
- Shtalinskaia Elena - The choreographer - a director, a teacher of the dancing exotic-dance and Pole Dance directions, the owner of a set of ranks and titles in the Exotic Pole Dance direction, the Winner of the Cup of Siberia in the nomination PoleDanceExotik, Miss Pole Dance Russia 2011. The judge of large interregional and all-Russian Poledance competitions 2010-2011.
- Olga Andreo - B-class on sports dances (the Latin American program) the finalist of superiority of Moscow in the Latin American program the prize-winner of Salsa tournaments, the participant of show programs in Cyprus. Director and participant of the show "La Danza".